Dogs and cats can suffer from mental illnesses and behavioral pathologies. Dealing with these types of issues can be very stressful. We are here to help you understand why your pet suffers from anxiety disorders, aggression, phobias or other psychological/psychiatry and behavioral issues.
Our veterinary behaviorist offers comprehensive evaluations and evidence-based treatment plans for a wide-range of mental health and behavioral problems.
What we can help with:
- Separation anxiety disorder
- Generalized anxiety disorder
- Specific phobias such as storm phobia, fear of people, fear of other animals, fear of the veterinary experience, neophobia and claustrophobia
- Aggression directed toward other animals and/or humans
- Obsessive compulsive disorders
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Elimination problems and marking behavior (with urine or feces)